It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Diary of KingAtom
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 am 
The Tidal Trickster
The Tidal Trickster

More to come..

Chapter 1 section 1
There's two thing i needed to have/do to become king of that planet a cool outfit and to tame the mighty "Void" it was tough since it lived for over a thousand eating the jupiterian population, its invisible at night, i underestimated the beast went to it with nothing but a butter knife and night-vision goggles, reached the cave near the diamond pit after the grand Volcannon i needed a thing to attract the beast so i injured myself with butterknife and in a blink of an eye the beast has attacked me pushed me away and held me up looked in my eyes but it got scared and went back before i could lose it I threw my butterknife hoping i could hit it even though the chances were ill, but the knife amazingly hit its second head and the whole beast collapsed.
i was dragging it back to the jupiterian people, they in shock to find me alive, as i heard if the beast looks anyone in the eyes with his small head that person becomes mentally dead like a doll, i told them it looked me in the eyes but ran off and i threw the knife...etc, i still don't know why it didn't work on me *Drops night-vision* oh i think i should return these goggles to the store.

Section 2
So being king is cool, as cool as i thought it would be, but rivals come along or should i say assassins or Challengers, and they come and go and none of them could beat Void, since am weak and he is my only loyal protector, but SkyShark has beaten him once and said he'll come back for more, i forgot to mention who SkyShark is... from neptune the mad world were the most insane is the wisest, and most powerfull is the most honorable, and there he comes the Tyrant beast of Neptune. Skyshark with his abilities to flash jump and his Energy release, he was thought to be a meteor on 26th or september on earthly dates, just was flying next to earth by the sun with Activated rage, with rage he gets real epic eyes when does that, but he was supposedly to hit earth but for a reason he he started turning around the sun and then left after he lost his rage energy, he gained his power from sleeping in All-absorbing holes he makes in Space, to absorb all things that have energy in them, but once he got overcharged and blew up as a supernova 2 days after he was flying around Galaxies, made him lose 90% of his power, but he didn't know it and when he came back to take jupiters throne from me, but this time Void was able to beat him , some tricks showed that Skyshark has a weakness, he is Stupid.

Ofcourse days and days pass, and i still can't rest peacefully. too many want the biggest planet in the solar system, currently the marsian king is declaring war on neptune, and the troubles they are going through aren't worth losing to me in the end, but why jupiter? just the size of it? or there's something about this planet that i can't figure out.
Year 3112 Kds' the 2nd day, war is getting rougher and the people are suffering from constant meteor showers, i had to help. the secret of this planet has not yet been revealed to me, and no one of the citizens has the answer, so i needed to enter the war to be able to understand the reason for it.

Section 3
The Diary of war.
Day 1, Three kings have wanted to come into jupiter, and i can't accept that so i grabbed my scepter, wore my crown, and told told my dear friend Vil to reach for my daughter to warn her that i will fight in wars, she did not give a thought before going mad on me. Quickly i passed through my castle to get ready.... to be continued. watever im bored :/

Post subject: Re: My Story of kingship, from PBA.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:55 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Galaxy is on war and you're one of the king? (I read it by skipping a few lines...) It sounds a bit childish, and it was done during boredom, but can't really tell. Good job on so far ^^

Post subject: Re: My Story of kingship, from PBA.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 am 
Gir.
Gir.

Tihs is amazing. You could make a longer version, and probably get it published, man. Nice Vocabulary.

Post subject: Re: Diary of KingAtom
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:45 am 

This is where I purchase the property from a buyer and move a tenant in who will actually be paying off the mortgage for me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:32 pm 

Its awesome dude. I really like it and i think you must write your own book and should publish it. I can see that you have capability to write amazing stories.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:11 am 

Personalised diaries have been used for decades as an essential tool for time management. In fact along side the trusted promotional pens personalised diaries are the next most purchased product. Personalised diaries are most used as business diaries to ensure meetings are scheduled, held and not to let people down on double bookings or lapses in memory of a key event.

Projects Titles
Project Titles

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]