PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:41 am 

shit man :DDD thats awesome, *professional*

a lot like terkoiz style
and great blood

-moved-

IM BACK BEYOTCHEZZZZZ!

Post subject: Re: Yes I do flash too
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 am 

Well, after the flash crash on April 23, 2013 I was having an interesting conversation with a technical trading analyst friend of mine. The reason being, the stock market fell over 150 points in less than a minute due to a false story which had been put out by the Associated Press because someone hacked their twitter account. The story went something like this; "the White House was bombed, and the president was injured."

present ideas
personalized gifts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:52 am 

Well, after the flash crash on April 23, 2013 I was having an interesting conversation with a technical trading analyst friend of mine. The reason being, the stock market fell over 150 points in less than a minute due to a false story which had been put out by the Associated Press because someone hacked their twitter account. The story went something like this; "the White House was bombed, and the president was injured."

youth hostel
cheap hotel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:41 am 

queens car accident lawyer
injury attorney nyc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 am 

Menopause complaints can be dramatically improved by the right diet. Not everyone will experience the same relief of hot flashes and night sweats by removing sugar from their diet. We each have a unique physiology. Some of us are more sensitive to changes in blood sugar than others. So the response will be different for each of us. But its worth avoiding sugars and starches for a month to see if you don't experience some relief of your hot flashes and night sweats.

jacksonville houses for rent
houses for rent in jacksonville florida

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:39 am 

shaadi online
shadi online in lahore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:09 am 

Menopause complaints can be dramatically improved by the right diet. Not everyone will experience the same relief of hot flashes and night sweats by removing sugar from their diet. We each have a unique physiology. Some of us are more sensitive to changes in blood sugar than others. So the response will be different for each of us. But its worth avoiding sugars and starches for a month to see if you don't experience some relief of your hot flashes and night sweats.

prescott homes
prescott homes for sale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:13 am 

tax help nyc
tax preparation nyc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 am 

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]